Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Steak and Rice

Probably one of the best days so far, today. Unfortunately I didn't bring my D-SLR so you're going to have to bear with me here.

We went down to Miami around lunch time to meet up with one of our good friends. I'll let you guess who from the picture below.



We walked around and found a sunhat for John while we waited for Mike Harris to show up and then proceeded to the beach to hang out by the water. Obviously we were enjoying ourselves and for those of you who saw the last blog, you'll appreciate the photo below.



After that we hung out at Mike's friend's apartment right on Miami beach and had some authentic Cuban food. It was quite delicious. We walked around for a while and found two people holding a Bush Baby and a Python.



We also had a bum give us some words of wisdom, to always keep love in our hearts. He also told us about how he was good friends with John Lennon, Elton John, and Yoko Ono, but regardless, I think it's important occasionally to listen to what a Bum has to say. Especially in John's case when he was told to go Elk Hunting in Canada and grow his beard really long. It was quite the challenge in my opinion.

The rest of the night was great and without my camera will probably have to stay in Miami. But I will say that Ed got a pretty ridiculous deal on a sweatshirt due to some back alley mischief that you'll have to ask him about.

No comments:

Post a Comment